My son Walter lee is a good man, was and still will be. But when he lost all his daddy's hard earned money I thought we was done in this world. All those years of big Walter comin late every night day after day makin sure his children are happy. I prayed to the lord that he'd show Walter Lee the right way out of this mess he done got into.
But we survived my family and I. Walter Lee called that Mr. Lindner and old him that we don't want none of his money. We were gonna stay in that house we bought with big Walters money. I always knew my son was a lot of things but a bad man was not one of them. He got himself a job and worked his way up for his money. Travis grew up to be a hard workin boy ready to learn and earn. Beneatha got to be the doctor she wanted to be and now she helps give lfie to her patients. Ruth? Ruth gave birth to that beautiful new baby and being the strongest one over the years she sure is the happiest now.
It all worked out big Walter. Thank the lord it all worked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment