Sunday, March 22, 2015

Like comment and share!!!!

 There are a lot of things that are "wrong" with today's society but every wrong thing stems from something that was meant to be for good, like social media. Don't get me wrong I love social media,  how else will I let the world know that I am hungry and that if "I love someone, I should let them go, because if they ever loved me back, they would come back". Yes well my mother really has no choice but to stay at home. Like I said what if I get hungry. Social media is pretty great except for the fact that it's rendered us all antisocial interactively numb snails.
Social flamboyance is what makes the Internet the Internet. Twitter, Facebook, if you're funny and loud, you own them. This flamboyance however seems to only be online for se people. I for one am annoying and loud online and even more so in person, but there are a good number of people who manage to stay calm and sophisticated in person and shout their through social media. I'd pay you to actually say your tweets aloud if I had any money. Your friends are now based off of how many likes they get on Instagram. congratulations you are now a share of stock that people are ready to bid on in 3..2.. 
Starting friendships on the net is convenient and great as long as you continue them in person as well. 

2 comments:

  1. So many things in society started off as something good and was made to improve life. Humans tend to abuses everything (just look at the Earth!) and we have turned social media into something it was not supposed to become. We are not supposed to constantly checking up on how everyone is doing, it was just a way to connect us with people. Yet, we have disconnected with real humans because we are too caught up in our phones when we hangout in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of the post reminds me of the endings of many Youtube videos. The makers are increasingly concerned about gaining a following than connect directly to the viewer.

    ReplyDelete